Wedding day is one of the most special moments in life. Therefore, various things need to be considered carefully. The selection of wedding dresses uk is no exception.
So that you look more optimal on a special day, let’s look at tips on choosing a wedding dress model according to your body shape
1. The hourglass body shape has an ideal body silhouette with a small waistline.
To show the advantages of this body shape, you should choose a dress with a mermaid model. This dress has a tight cut at the top and wide at the legs. The appearance is guaranteed to look more elegant.
2. Owners of small bodies, must know the tricks to appear more level and not seem drowned even though wearing a long dress
Rely on a wedding dress with slit details up to the thighs that can create the illusion of a taller body. It’s even cuter with the off-shoulder model on the top of the dress.
3. Women with tall body shape or inverted triangle
You can choose a wedding dress with a sheath dress model. This dress has a cut that goes straight down to follow the curves of the body. Besides being impressed with levels, the appearance automatically looks more elegant.
4. Have a pear or apple body shape
Choose a wedding dress with a shape that looks like a royal princess dress. Ball gown can be a mainstay. Pieces of dresses that expand at the bottom can cover a large stomach or thighs. The appearance on the wedding day will look more charming.
5. Lack of confidence with a straight and thin body
Time to try this one trick. Pair a wedding dress with ruffle accents that can give volume to a skinny body. Appearances become more leverage in special moments.